I came across this during the week and with such a catchy line and magnificent photo I couldn’t help but read it ! ( I guess we have all seen something similar but its good to reflect once again )
With all the shenanigans on the world political scene its rather refreshing to find something not related to the ongoing drama with Brexit and USA vs China (The World !), so here goes !
Things I’ve learned about life
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
3. Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
4. What other people think of you is none of your business.
5. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
6. Believe in miracles.
7. Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable.
8. The best is yet to come.
Secrets of happiness
9. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
10. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
11. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
13. Burn the candles; use the nice sheets; wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
14. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But your second childhood is up to you and no one else.
15. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
16. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
17. The most important sex organ is the brain.
Dealing with difficult times
18. You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
19. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
20. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
21. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
22. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
23. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
24. Pay off your credit cards every month.
25. Save for retirement, starting with your first paycheck.
Nothing to add really – perhaps the music for the day!
And of course …